1. We believe that God has spoken in the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, through the words of human authors. As the inspired Word of God, the Bible is without error in the original writings and it is the ultimate authority by which every realm of human knowledge and endeavor should be judged. Therefore, it is to be believed in all that it teaches, obeyed in all that it requires, and trusted in all that it promises. II Timothy 3:16-17
2. We Believe in God the Father, Holy (Exodus 15:1, I Peter1:16), infinite in wisdom (Isaiah 40:28c) and, measureless in power (Isaiah 40:28b, Revelation 1:8, Revelation 4:8) We rejoice that he concerns Himself mercifully in in the affairs of men(Psalm 136), that He hears and answers prayer (Philippians4:6), and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ (Romans 3:23 Romans 10:9-10).
3. We Believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son (John3:16), miraculous in His birth (Luke 2:26-37), sinless in His life (I Corinthians 5:21), making atonement for the sins of the world by His death (I John 2:2). We believe in His Bodily resurrection (I Corinthians 15:12-19), His ascension into heaven (Hebrews 9:24), His perpetual intercession for His people (Romans 8:34), and His personal visible return to the world according to His promise (I Thessalonians 4:15-5:4).
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from God to convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment (John 16:7-8); and to regenerate (Titus 3:5-6), sanctify (2 Corinthians 3:18), teach (John 14:26), and comfort (Acts 9:31) those who believe in Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that all men by nature and by choice are sinners (Ephesians 2:1-3) but that “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”(John 3:16); we believe, therefore, that those who accept Christ as Savior and Lord will rejoice forever in God’s presence and those who refuse to accept Christ as savior and Lord will be forever separated from God (Revelation 21:8, Revelation20:15, and Romans 6:23).
6. We believe in the Church, a living spiritual body of which Christ is the head and of which all regenerated people are members. We believe that a visible church is a company of believers in Jesus Christ; baptized on a credible confession of faith; and associated for worship, work, and fellowship (Romans 12:4-5). We believe that to those visible churches we’re committed for perpetual observance, the ordinances of baptism (Matthew 28:19-20) and the Lord’s Supper (I Corinthians 11:23-26), and that God has laid upon these churches the task of evangelizing (Matthew 28:19-20) a lost world so that they may be convicted by the Holy Spirit so that they accept Jesus Christ as Savior, and to enthrone Him as the Lord and Master. We believe that all human sanctification and social improvement are the inevitable by-products of such a gospel.
7. We believe that every human being has direct relations with God and is responsible to God alone in all matters of faith (2 Corinthians 5:10); that each church is independent and autonomous and must be free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority (I Peter 3:1-5); that, therefore, church and state must be kept separate as having different functions, each fulfilling its duties free from the dictions or patronage of the other.
8. We believe that God created and ordained marriage between male and female (Genesis 3:24, Matthew 19:4-6). We believe that all physical acts of intimacy that go outside of God’s design are sin (I Corinthians 6:9-11, Romans 1:18-32). We believe that marriage is designed by God and is not merely a human institution. Therefore, how we act within those marriages is dictated by the Creator of the institution (Ephesians 5:22-33).